Tell us your oddest home working communication story and win a liGo BlueWave
The competition has now closed
The competition to win a liGo BlueWave was due to end on Monday 31 December, but as some work took place on our server over the Christmas period and access to the site was disrupted, I’ve decided to extend it until Monday 7 January in case anyone missed out.
To remind you, this is the prize, worth £99.99, that was recently given 4 out of 5 stars by our home working reviewer:
The liGo BlueWave enables you to:
- maintain a professional image by avoiding that desperate search for your mobile when it rings at home and you can’t remember where you left it until you’ve missed the call.
- avoid having to cut a call short when your battery runs out
- solve the problem of poor mobile reception at home.
- cut landline bills by making calls on your home office phone using unlimited mobile minutes.
Click here for more information on how the liGo BlueWave works and how it can help you in the home office.
What you have to do
All you have to do is leave a comment below this post telling us about the most unusual experience you’ve ever had relating to communication in the course of home working. Entries so far include:
- the unexpected and embarrassing appearance of family members on work calls
- team members joining a Skype call like football fans trying to get on TV
- a new participant in a home workers’ video chat who started to strip!
Can you match that? We’d love to hear your funny or nightmare stories of home working communication going awry!
To enter you must be over 18 and a resident of the UK. The competition will definitely close at 5 pm on Monday 7 January and only one entry will be considered per home worker. I will inform the lucky winner by email on Tuesday 8 January and you must reply by Friday 11 January in order to claim your prize.